Praise for Programs
Master Topic List
Jeff Davidson’s Biography
How to Know When You’ve Booked a Superlative Speakerby Jeff Davidson, MBA, CMC © 2012
- The speaker conveys the best and latest information on the vital issues that the audience faces.
- The speaker does not bog down the audience with superfluous rules, guidelines, and checklists, knowing they’re already swamped by all the others they’ve received.
- The audience stays alert and involved the entire time and understands how the speaker’s methods can be applied and integrated into everyday life.
- The speaker conveys why new measures are needed to succeed and helps audience members to find their own paths to success.
- The speaker is adept at persuading audience members to abandon myths and worn out procedures that don’t pay off.
- The speaker entertains, invigorates, and inspires audience members.
- The speaker ends with a flourish, on time.