Here are interview questions for Jeff’s Internationally acclaimed book, Simpler Living:
- What inspired you to write Simpler Living?
- Why does life seem so complex today for so many people? Could you give our audience some examples of how life has become more complex in the past few decades?
- Is it really possible to live a simple life in this day and age?
- What are some of the easiest ways to simplify your life?
- What are some common traps people can fall into by oversimplifying?
- How can parents help children to maintain simplicity?
- How is Simpler Living different from all other self-help books?
- What can you say to all of us who claim that there is no time to read the book? Is it necessary that they read it cover to cover?
- What makes you a simplicity expert?
- How closely do you follow your own advice?
- If you could offer one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Where can one get a copy of Simpler Living?
(Skyhorse Publishing, hardcover, 456 pages).
A landmark book that takes a step-by-step approach — room-by-room, closet-by-closet, and drawer-by-drawer — a way for you to uncomplicate your life, de-clutter, and feel good about it. 81,000 copies sold, foreword by Mark Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup for the Soul. National advertising, radio interviews, and a 2-million-piece direct mail campaign. Favorably reviewed in 104 newspapers.